Jane has 25 years of experience as a Chartered Accountant, specialising in forensic accounting, dispute consulting, conducting investigations and fraud and cyber risk consulting, following a career in external and internal audit and a commercial accounting role.
Jane commenced working in the insurance industry in 2010 at Marsh in the Forensic Accounting team. Her previous roles were at Big 4 accounting firms and a global mining company, both in Australia and the USA.
She managed the cyber incident response solution across Australia & New Zealand for another global loss adjusting firm prior to joining McLarens. Further to providing cyber crisis management services on behalf of insurers she acted as a forensic accountant in quantifying and adjusting cyber losses in accordance with insurance policies, focussing on business interruption loss components.
Jane is experienced in performing complex fraud investigations and quantifying large value financial losses pursuant to Crime and Employee Fidelity policies and has produced expert reports in respect to loss quantification.
She is a former committee member with the Women in Insurance (Victoria) group and a current board member with ACFE Melbourne Chapter.
- Health Care – Cyber (AUD 10M)
- Insurance – Cyber (AUD 3M)
- Financial Services – Crime (AUD 7M)
- Car Dealership – Cyber (AUD 1M)
- Logistics – Crime (AUD 4M)
- Car Dealership – Crime (AUD 3M)
- Mining (South East Asia) – Crime (AUD 11M)
- Food Manufacturing – Product Recall (AUD 2M)
- Aged Care Facility – Employee Fidelity (AUD 2M)
- Religious Organisation – Employee Fidelity (AUD 3M)