Jason joined McLarens in 2022 as a National General Adjuster. He is responsible for handling mid-market commercial claims and assisting on market large loss commercial claims on a national level. Prior to McLarens, Jason spent time working as an adjuster for Sedgwick and Hawkeye Advisors, handling losses including those from hurricanes and fires.
Jason had previously spent 25 years working in finance for large banks and broker dealers, trading millions of dollars in risk daily for institutional clients and the firm’s accounts. After a successful career in finance, Jason brought his unique skill set to the insurance world.
- Large Fire Loss – assisted on a residential apartment complex (USD 30 Million)
- Hurricane Ida- assisted on large real estate portfolio losses (USD 5 – 35 Million)
- Hurricane Ida – assisted on large industrial lo
sses (USD 1 – 5 Million)
- Texas Freeze losses – 15 location restaurant loss (USD 1 Million)
- Texas Freeze losses – real estate portfolios (USD 500 K – 2 Million)
- Fire Losses- New York City restaurants (USD 100 K – 500 K)