Jean-Baptiste graduated from E.S.L.S.C.A. business school with a financial master’s degree. He joined Leroy-Somer (NIDEC Group) as a management controller in charge of international subsidiaries cost control and compliance.
Jean-Baptiste started his career at Polyexpert in 1985 as a loss adjuster. He dealt with theft cases for small and mid-size companies. He then became in charge of the corporate sector for southwestern France where he handled business interruption cases. He is also active in immaterial damage claims involving builders’ liability.
Jean-Baptiste is fluent in spoken English.
- Wastewater Treatment Plant (€ 3.500 K)
- Industrial pastry (€ 1.200 K)
- Industrial cooked meats (€ 1.700 K)
- Quick prototype design (€ 4.500 K)
- Glue-laminated structures (€ 3.500 K)
- Wooden pallets (€ 700 K)
- Aluminium profiles (€ 10.000 K)
- Metal surface treatment industry (€ 9.000 K)
- Retailing and distribution industry (€ 7.000 K)
- Industrial laundry (€ 2.300 K)
- Luxury hotels in St Barth (Caribbean) (€ 45.000 K)
- Gastronomic restaurant (€ 3.500 K)
- Wine estate (€ 7.000 K)