Jeff has served the insurance industry for over 31 years. He began his career working for a national insurance carrier and soon moved to a national adjusting company where he advanced quickly and developed skills in the commercial loss discipline with an emphasis in business interruption. As Jeff advanced, he became heavily involved in telecommunications, hospitality, mining and other specialized risks.
Jeff has been a speaker at numerous industry conferences including conferences with a mining and hospitality focus. His highly effective adjustment style and techniques have led to his appointment on various major accounts including Fortune 500 and 1000 companies.
- Cable Plant / CBI (USD 750 Million)
- Cable Plant / CBI (USD 60 Million)
- Hurricane Loss (USD 40 Million)
- Crane Failure (USD 28 Million)
- Cable Plant / Equipment (USD 10 Million)
- Ball Mill Failure (USD 10 Million)
- Hurricane Losses (Excess of USD 750 Million)
McLarens Toplis Property School, Crawford Advanced Property School, University of the Pacific
Boiler & Machinery, Builder's Risk, Business Interruption, Manufacturing, Mining / Energy, Hospitality, Telecommunications, Time Element
32 years 1988