Jeffrey grew up in Central California. He is the grandson of a farmer and a rancher and a heavy equipment mechanic. He plowed potatoes and picked plums, cut peaches and shaken almond trees before he was in high school. He understands the real value in wiping his hands on his shirt before a handshake.
With a life in claims, he has handled claims from the North Slope of Alaska to Southern Florida, Southern California to Rhode Island and in Mexico and Canada. He has spent the last 23 years criss-crossing America managing farm and heavy equipment claims and writing appraisals as a field adjuster. He has also spent 10 years on a large loss agriculture mobile equipment team and 10 years in litigation support on agriculture teams.
Jeffrey is determined to see that that our farms, ranches and dairies get their losses resolved quickly and fairly and get back to work.
- Natural gas power plant switchgear, North Slope, Deadhorse, AK (USD 350 K)
- Komptech X63 impact investigation and failure analysis (USD 435 K)
- CAT Response, Hail loss in Gillette, WY (USD 465 K)
- CAT Response, Hail loss in Billings, MT (USD 235 K)
- Multiple losses, Case IH/ New Holland fire investigation and subrogation (USD 2.5 Million +)
- Building fire, 1,500 pieces of equipment and inventory (USD 1.2 Million)
- Caterpillar D-11 tractor fire, Re-power investigation included (USD 660 K)
- Caterpillar D-10 tractor fire, Re-power investigation included (USD 450 K)
- Komptech X60 compost turner fire, investigation included (USD 465 K)
- Catastrophe, California Central LNU Complex Fire, Multi-line (USD 420 K)
- Auto Auction Flood, 2,500+ cars survey and appraise (USD 17 Million)
- Catastrophe, Hurricane Ike, Multi-line (USD 7 Million +)
- Racing trimaran upset at sea, remote island inspection (USD 225 K)
- 300-ton crawler crane rollover, supervised repair and commissioning (USD 980 K)