Jeff began his insurance career with GAB Robins in 1990. During his career, he has handled multiple Product Recall losses for the standalone Product Recall insurance market involving Food & Beverage (both co-packers and manufacturers), Automotive, Components Parts, and Consumer Goods. In addition, he has handled Product Liability claims involving Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Automotive Components, and Consumer Goods. These losses involve both the manufacturer of the end product, as well as, components and ingredients incorporated into finished goods.
- E-Cigarette manufacturer: Defective lithium-ion batteries fire risk (USD 60 Million)
- Tire manufacturer: Risk of tread separation and rapid deflation (USD 35 Million)
- Yeast flavoring manufacturer: Salmonella contamination (USD 25 Million)
- Food manufacturer: Foreign material contamination (USD 15 Million)
- Consumer tool manufacturer: Defective handle with risk of injury (USD 10 Million)