Mr. Quartarolo has over 50 years of insurance adjusting experience, he has focused a majority of time in his career on handling property losses for public entity insurance pools. He joined the Norcross family in 2016, bringing a wealth of loss adjusting experience as well as business management having owned his own independent adjusting firm RGA prior to the acquisition. He is a skilled multiline adjuster, with expertise in: Commercial property, personal lines/high end homeowners, hospitality, retail, HAB and a dense understanding of public entity and school board insurance pools unique risk needs. Additionally, he has shown top proficiency handling business interruption, extra expense, inland marine, employee dishonesty, boiler and machinery, catastrophe losses, and appraisals.
Mr. Quartarolo is well known in the New Jersey metro area insurance market, where he has spent most of his career handling claims for local clients.
- School Fire Loss (USD 27 Million)
- Day School Collapse (USD 15 Million)
- Mill Fire Claim (USD 6 Million)
- Auto Body Shop Fire (USD 2 Million)
- Lumber Company Fire (USD 2 Million)
- Financial Institution Water Damage (USD 1.6 Million)
- School Power Surge Failure (USD 600K)