Jim began his adjusting career in 1984, and he has been an independent adjuster for over 30 years. He managed several IA offices in CA, NV, and VA that handled multi-line property and casualty losses. He migrated to adjusting complex commercial property losses in 2006. Jim has worked numerous hurricane, hail, and freeze catastrophes throughout the US, with experience including multi-location losses for state assets and college systems, coastal condominium risks, and a well-recognized, self-storage company.
Jim lived and worked several years in the mid-Atlantic area before returning to his hometown of Las Vegas in 2014, establishing a presence in the southwest US supported by several well-known commercial risk carriers. His experience includes multi-family, light industrial, class-A office, hospitality, restaurant, and storage risks.
- High-Rise Hotel, Water Damage (USD 15 Million)
- Apartment (mid-rise): Fire (USD 12 Million)
- High-Rise Condominium Buildings, Hurricane (USD 5 Million)
- Restaurant Chain: Flood (several locations) (USD 4 Million)
- Condominium Development: Hail (USD 3 Million)
- Apartment Complex: Fire (USD 1.5 Million)
- Contractor’s Equipment: Fire (USD 650 K)
- Shooting Range (Indoor): Fire (USD 500 K)
- Traveling Carnival Equipment: Wind (USD 450 K)