John began his career in the insurance industry in 1997 as a staff adjuster for MetLife as an auto adjuster. John began his Property adjusting career with Travelers from 1999 – 2003 as a staff adjuster, followed by a Regional General Adjuster position with Fireman’s Fund and became an Assistant Vice President during his tenure at York Risk Services from 2010 – 2017. Most recently, John was a National General Adjuster with Charles Taylor.
John joined McLarens in 2020; as a National General Adjuster, he specializes in large and complex losses related to Agriculture & Food, Building & Construction, Hospitality, Manufacturing & Industrial, Energy, Retail and various other business segments. He is licensed in multiple states throughout the country.
- Winery: Wildfire – Structure and Production loss (USD 45 Million)
- Multi-Unit Habitational Risk: Fire (USD 5.5 Million)
- High-rise Hotel Risk: Water / Mold (USD 5.3 Million)
- Agricultural Production: Fire (USD 800 K)
- Galvanizing Plant: Fire (USD 350 K)
- Warehouse: Fire (USD 2.5 Million)
- Winery: Production loss (USD 300 K)
- Motel: Fire (USD 2.75 Million)
- Auto Parts Retailer: Fire (USD 2.25 Million)