John began his career in insurance services in 1998 working for a national insurance carrier handling commercial property claims. While there, John honed his skills as a talented and in-demand adjuster, becoming recognized by management and his peers for his work. In 2008, John moved into the field of independent adjusting with McLarens, where he is currently an Executive General Adjuster.
John has developed a portfolio of business specializing in oil and natural gas production & distribution, school districts, multifamily, city municipalities, manufacturing, and has managed multitudes of large complex property losses.
- Oil and Natural Gas Production: Hurricane (USD $15 Million)
- Oil and Natural Gas Production: Explosion (USD $1.5 Million)
- City Municipality: Water Loss (USD $1.5 Million)
- Multifamily: Freeze Damages (USD $30 Million)
- Multifamily: Hurricane (USD $6.8 Million)
- Hospitality: Water Loss (USD $1.75 Million)
- Hospitality: Fire Loss (USD $6.8 Million)
- Multifamily: Lightning (USD $1.5 Million)
- School District: Hail (USD $4.3 Million)