John began his adjusting career in 1982 with General Adjusting Bureau in IL and participated in all of the educational opportunities afforded by GAB. He has been a multi – line adjuster, including construction of the Deep Tunnel Project in Illinois. He has served Catastrophe Duty for the Florida and Alabama Hurricanes in 2003.
John joined McLarens in December 2006.
- Deep Tunnel Project, Chicago, IL underground blasting damage to property.
- Tow truck damaged during a stunt in a popular TV Series, Chicago, IL.
- Multi-million dollar claim for a major vehicle manufacturer and was successful in maintaining normal
business operation during the course of the settlement and repairs to a vital structure on the plant manufacturing premises.
- Hurricane Katrina Property claims in Alabama, Louisiana 2005
- Hurricane Sandy Property claims on East Coast 2012