John joined Norcross in 2020. Prior to joining Norcross, John has worked in education and construction including 5 years in the luxury home building industry. Beginning his insurance career on the carrier side of the business which included 9 years as a commercial property field adjuster, John moved over to the independent field. John has extensive experience in handling complex commercial property losses and holds licenses in several states.
- 2020 to current – Assist adjuster in evaluating large wildfire mediation demands (USD 500,000,000 exposure)
- Assist adjuster in Builder’s Risk Hurricane (USD 8 Million)
- Assist adjuster in Agricultural Fire (USD 5 Million)
- Commercial Building Hail (USD 647 K)
- General Liability Construction Defect (USD 402 K)
- Farm Dwelling Fire (USD 467 K)
- Co-adjusted Apartment Fire (USD 544 K)