John started his career at NMU in 2005 where he joined the Manchester office as a Engineering/Construction Trainee Underwriter. In 2009, John was seconded to the Letchworth office where he was an Engineering/Construction Assistant Underwriter for 6 months. On his return to Manchester in early 2010, John took up the role of the companies Engineering/Construction Claims Handler and remained in this position until 2018 covering claims for CAR, Plant, Machinery Damage, Deterioration of Stock and Computer insurance.
In 2018, John joined Crawford and Co as an Engineering and Construction Loss Adjuster dealing with Plant and CAR claims in the main.
John joined McLarens in June 2020 as an Adjuster.
- CAR Contract Works, water ingress to new build student accommodation apartments (£300,000)
- CAR Contract Works, water ingress to office block conversion into residential flats (£120,000)
- CAR Contract Works, electrical fire damage to new build private dwelling (£100,000)
- Plant theft of plant from a bogus hire (£80,000)
- CAR Contract Works, defective works within new tower block of apartments (£65,000)