Johnny joined McLarens in 2014. Previously, he worked as a Commissioning Superintendent and Design Engineer (Piping) for seven years in Keppel Offshore and Marine (Singapore).
He has handled claims related to marine cargo and fire losses, and has undertaken general precondition surveys for construction projects, factories, and manufacturing plants.
- Damage of citric acid bags claim
- Involved in the claims of motorcycle shipments
- Dealt with severe losses to H-Beams
- Involved in loss for commercial complex, garments factories
- Precondition survey of condominium project
- Handled aircraft warning light control module damages
- Warehouse storage and fire protection surveys