Jon joined the industry in 2008 and worked for two national adjustment firms until joining MGB claims in 2018. He specializes in many different types of (mostly) casualty assignments, with specific focus on commercial, municipal, product, and professional liability. Jon is a lifelong learner and enjoy new claims challenges.
Jon is involved in the Insurance Institute of Ontario and the Ontario Insurance Adjuster’s Association.
- Airport hangar fire suppressant foam activation (CAD 6 Million)
- Life Insurance Broker – Errors and Omissions (CAD 150 K)
- Food Manufacturing Plant – Fire – Casualty (CAD 890 K)
- Architect – Errors and Omissions (CAD 2 Million)
- Municipal – Road Design – Casualty – Class Action (CAD 10 Million)
- Product Recall – Baked Goods (CAD 2.5 Million)
- Municipal – Parks – Waterfall – Fatality – Multiple (CAD 1 Million)
- Construction – Equipment Breakdown – Rooftop HVAC (CAD 250 K)
- Railway – Bridge – Casualty (CAD 900 K)
- Crane operator – Fatality (CAD 1 Million)