Joshua graduated from Norwich University In 2016, MBA in Construction Management, and 2012, BS in Engineering Management. With over 10 years of experience in the construction and building consulting industry, Joshua is an experienced complex claims handler with a wealth of knowledge in assessing and investigating complex insurance claims. Joshua’s construction and consulting background spans across multiple sectors including industrial, manufacturing, utility, heavy civil, healthcare, and chemical processing, which provides him with a diverse range of ability. Joshua is experience in commercial property valuation, complex property claims, and catastrophe response claims, allowing him to work efficiently and effectively in high-pressure situations. Additionally, Joshua has leadership training and military experience that has instilled in him a strong work ethic, diligence, and a determination to succeed.
With an MBA focused on Construction Management, Joshua has a deep understanding of the industry, enabling him to effectively manage projects and teams to deliver results. In addition to his Construction Management experience, Joshua has also accumulated many years of experience in facilities maintenance project management. Through this work, he gained a deep understanding of the importance of supporting operations by maintaining facilities, ensuring they operate effectively and efficiently. His experience in facilities management has allowed him to collaborate closely with clients, contractors, and vendors to understand the requirements necessary to keep facilities running at peak levels.
- Gas Fractionation Plant: Fire (USD 930 Million)
- Chemical Manufacturing: Explosion/Fire (USD 130 Million)
- Utility Company – Caribbean: Hurricane Maria (USD 280 Million)
- Utility Company – Caribbean: Earthquake (USD 70 Million)
- Commercial Office Campus – High Rise (Multiple Buildings): Hurricane Harvey (USD 110 Million)
- Helicopter Assembly Plant: Construction (USD 43 Million)
- Senior Continuing Care Facility: Builders Risk – Fire (USD 25 Million)
- Iron Foundry / Casting Plant: Fire (USD 20 Million)
- Food Processing: Fire (USD 8 million)