Kenny graduated from Guangzhou City Polytechnic in 2007 with an associates degree in Human Resource Administration. Immediately following his graduation, he joined China Mobile Communications Corporation, Guangzhou Branch, as a Customer Manager, where was mainly responsible for customer services and technical support.
In September 2010, Kenny joined an international adjusting company, where he assisted and individually handled property and casualty claims, including a series of claims arising from the “4.17” Tornado, as well as a major rainstorm claim at a shopping mall, with the claim amount exceeding RMB 9,000,000.
Kenny joined McLarens in March 2011 as a Loss Adjuster in the Property and Casualty Claims team. He was promoted to a Senior Loss Adjuster in 2015.
- Life Sciences company: Public Liability (USD 661 K)
- Industrial Gases company: Fire (USD 220 K)
- Stock company: Typhoon (Excess of USD 3 Million)
- Textile & Garment company: Typhoon (Excess of USD 1 Million)
- Food & Beverage industrial company: Typhoon (USD 1 Million)
- Mobile Electronics Communications manufacturing company: Power Failure (USD 440 K)
- Fast food restaurant chain: Typhoon (USD 880 K)
- Food & Beverage company: Fidelity Insurance (USD 440 K)