Kevin has demonstrated expertise as an Executive General Adjuster responsible for handling major property losses of a complex nature, both domestic and international. He has more than twenty years’ experience in the adjustment of first party property damage and time element losses, and ten years of construction experience.
Kevin has specialized in adjusting large and complex losses involving commercial, industrial and institutional property. His management experience with multi-million dollar losses makes Kevin an important client resource, as well as making him a valuable resource to McLaren’s team in the Northeast US.
- Trucking: property damage/fire loss (USD Multi-Million)
- Contingent business interruption: fire loss (USD Multi-Million)
- Oil Companies, Hotels, & Real Estate owners: property damage throughout North America
- Municipality: product losses/flooding
- Manufacturing, bridges, tunnels, roadways, & high rise construction projects throughout North America