Kym has 21 years of experience as a Loss Adjuster commencing with McLarens in 2002 and returning to McLarens in 2023 after 5 years at QBE and 14 years at Sedgwick. He has completed a Bachelor of Business(Mgt) and a Diploma of Loss Adjusting and is an Associate member of both AICLA and ANZIIF.
Kym has extensive experience in all classes of commercial risks and has widespread catastrophe experience throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Flood loss to Strata Unit complex in Townsville QLD (AUD 1.5 Million).
- Storm loss to Sheep Station infrastructure in SA (AUD 1.4 Million).
- Cyclone damage to dwelling in Tully QLD (AUD $800K).
- Storm damage to private school in Port Lincoln SA (AUD $800K)
- Storm damage to retail store in Port Lincoln SA ($600K)
- Storm damage to warehouse inc of stock in Melbourne (AUD $800K)
- Storm damage to machinery/stock within manufacturing plant in Adelaide (AUD $600K)
- Various total loss bushfire claims in Port Lincoln and Adelaide Hills (Average of AUD $600K