CH Lam commenced his career with a financial institution before moving to loss adjusting in 1998 with an international loss adjusting firm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Lam is a Senior Associate of ANZIIF (Australia) and obtained his Fellowship with AICLA in 2015. He joined McLarens Malaysia as General Manager in March 2023.
Besides heading the nationwide Property & Casualty claims portfolio, he was also involved in handling of numerous sizeable and large losses which also includes livestock, agriculture, jewellers block and financial line claims.
- Flood to Fiber-Glass Plant (USD30 Million)
- Fire to Logistic Warehouse (USD30 Million)
- Furnace explosion to Glass Manufacturing Plant (USD28 Million)
- Fire to Furniture Plant (USD25 Million)
- Fidelity loss at financial institution (USD18 Million)
- Collapsed of Factory Building (USD15 Million)
- Telecommunication Facility Breakdown (USD12 Million)
- Transformer Explosion (USD10 Million)