From 1998 to 2014, Leendert worked at HBM, HBG Group, latery Royal BAM Group. At this company, he worked in various positions in non-residential construction, on projects with a varying size of 2.5 to 30 million euros. In these positions, in addition to the technical preparation in the realisation of projects, especially in the later phases, Leendert dealt with technical feasibility of projects as well as the contractual aspects, of both post-award projects and tender-phase projects. Large-scale projects with a broad scope, among other things; civil work, construction pits, contract management (UAV, UAV-GC, PPS, DBFMO), various other stakeholder in construction processes (constructors, installation parties, municipalities, building regulations Building decrees, permits).
In 2008, Leendert was involved in a major concrete damage issue on behalf of BAM. During the settlement of this matter, he came into contact with Vanderwal & Joosten. After this introduction, Leendert was asked to come work with Vanderwal & Joosten and finally made the step to Vanderwal and Joosten in 2014.
- Multiple damages Construction all risk, water pipeline (700K)
- All kinds of liability issues, building regulations (various amounts)
- A number of liability issues, safety regulations employees
- A large number of liability issues, damage on building sites (various amounts up to 2 million)
- A large number of liability issues, damage on building sites (various amounts up to 2 million) (DUBBEL)
- A large number of construction all risk issues, building sites (various amounts up to 2 million)
- Smaller liability issues, local residents near building sites (various)
- Earthquake damage Groningen