Leeroy began his adjusting career in 1996 as a Claims Representative at Hanover Insurance. He then continued his experience at several companies, including St. Paul Travelers, Genesis Claims Services, and LaMarche Associates.
Leeroy joined McLarens in 2019 as a General Adjuster, then re-joined the team in 2022 as a Regional General Adjuster.
- Residential High Rise: Fire (USD 4 Million)
- Restaurant: Fire (USD 2 Million)
- Retail Mall: Water Damage (USD 2 Million)
- Public Housing: Fire (USD 1 Million)
- Apartment Buildings: Hurricane Sandy Damage (USD 2 Million)
- Surveillance: Bodily Injury (USD 4 Million)
- Food poisoning, bodily injury (USD 1 Million)
- Residential Home: Fire (USD 1.2 Million)
- Residential Home: Water Damage (USD 1 Million)
- Business Complex – World Trade Center: Fire (USD 1.5 Million)