Leung graduated from Guangzhou Electrical Technician College majoring in mechanical and electrical engineering. He obtained a bachelors degree in electrical engineering and automation from South China University of Technology.
Leung served as an Assistant Engineer in a local cogeneration power plant company for 7 years, during which time he was engaged in the maintenance of turbine generators, transformers, and circuit breakers. In 2009, Leung joined a local electrical construction supervision company as an engineering supervisor, where he was responsible for the supervision of large power transformers and electrical power equipment.
Leung joined McLarens in 2014 as a loss adjuster in the Construction & Engineering Department.
- Machinery breakdown at a power plant (Adjusted to RMB 110 Million)
- PAR cases related to Typhoon Usagi (Adjusted to RMB 70 Million total)
- EAR & Machinery breakdown at nuclear power plant (Adjusted to RMB 2 Million)
- EAR case at nuclear power plant (RMB 50 Million)
- Machinery breakdown of a gas turbine at a petroleum plant (RMB 50 Million)
- Typhoon Wimason EAR case at a nuclear power plant (RMB 40 Million)