Lindsay commenced her loss adjusting career with Crawfords in 2000, where she handled first party property claims, before becoming
a trainee liability adjuster with Garwyn in 2005. She gained a wealth of liability experience at a three other UK adjusting practices specialising in EL, PL and products claims.
Before joining McLarens in 2023, Lindsay worked as a Senior Liability Adjuster at Charles Taylor Adjusting where she handled high
value, complex products liability and public liability property damage claims.
- Multi party construction dispute involving significant damage to a hotel under construction in excess of £1m.
- 2.5m euro claim for high net worth property damage arising from a product fire.
- Six-figure saving achieved on products liability claim for contamination of food product caused by metallurgic degradation of product.
- EL claim in excess of £3m involving catastrophic facial injuries following a vapour explosion.
- Nominated adjuster for high profile construction companies and corporate management companies.