Manuel Castillo oversees the McLarens office in the Republic of Panama. He offers more than 30 years of claims management experience in property and casualty, as well as technical risks and maritime. In addition, he has worked for various local adjustment companies, as well as owned his own adjustment firm for more than nine years.
Manuel earned a certificate for handling claims and processing of recoveries granted by Lloyd’s. He is both a claims adjuster and loss surveyor, approved by resolution issued by the Superintendence of Insurance and Reinsurance of Panama.
- Supermarket: Fire (USD 11 Million)
- Colon Free Zone: Fire, Property (USD 2 Million)
- Hydroelectric construction project: Construction All Risk (USD 2 Million)
- Colon Free Zone: Fire, Content (USD 1 Million)
- Colon Free Zone: Fire, Property (USD 7 Million)