I started my professional career over 17 years ago (in 2004) as a structural designer. I have implemented projects of private and public buildings. Continuous development and education allowed me to become a project manager, managing a team of designers and creating interesting and complex construction solutions. I combined my desk work with reality by implementing author’s supervision and acting as a project coordinator in the construction process. The largest investments in which I had the opportunity to work were: the new terminal of the Airport in Wrocław, new terminal of the Airport in Gdańsk and the stadium of the Legia Warszawa sports club.
In 2009 I had joined SALTEX Insurance Experts and since then, I have focused on corporate claims handling – the services we deliver for insurance companies.
The experience that I gained as a structural designer allows me to understand the issues that arise in the profession of a loss adjuster. This makes me a partner in talks with the insured, claimant and insurers, both during technical talks and looking for a solution to the problem, as well as at the stage of discussion related to the determination of the amount of the damage.
In 2012 I became one of co-owners of SALTEX. Since then, I manage – together with Małgorzata Altdorfer – Wąsikowska who is the second co-owner of SALTEX – the work of the team of experienced loss adjusters. As a part of that, I deal with claims handling – property and third liability claims, mostly in the following fields of industries: Construction & Engineering (CAR/EAR), professional civil liability, commercial property, real estate, manufacturing.
1) Power Plant in Opole; defect of main cooling water pipeline system for block no 5 and 6; claim amount EUR 12 Million,
2) Power Plant in Opole; collapse of the tower crane; claim amount EUR 1,5 Million,
3) Power Plant in Opole; fire in gypsum storage silo; claim amount EUR 1,1 Million ,
4) High-rise office building under construction; Fire; claim amount EUR 5,8 Million,
5) Manufacturer of Hygiene Products; Fire; claim amount EUR 33 Million,
6) Manufacturer of Hygiene Products; Fire; claim amount EUR 9 Million,
7) Data center of mobile operator; Fire; claim amount EUR 40 Million,
8) Manufacturer of Glass Packaging; Fire; claim amount EUR 7 Million,
9) Infrastructure Designer Office; design error; claim amount EUR 1 Million,
10) Commercial facility; workmanship defect in foundations and subsoil; claim amount EUR 10 Million.