Mark joined the industry in 2003 as an apprentice at Capita Insurance Services. After 3 years in the claims department he moved to AXA Insurance to broaden his experience, and became a commercial property claims handler. At AXA, Mark handled a variety of commercial claims including material damage, business interruption, CAR, agricultural and personal injury.
In 2009 he moved to Cunningham Lindsey as a domestic adjuster however, soon moved into the Commercial team due to his experience at AXA. Mark spent 3 years handling a variety of commercial claims and developing his technical ability. Mark became the agricultural rural expert for the North West and also worked with a number of local authorities.
In June 2015, Mark completed his studies and qualified as a Chartered Loss Adjuster. He had established himself as an important member of the team and was promoted to the Major and Complex Loss Team in 2015. Mark joined McLarens in July 2016 for the opportunity to progress his career further in the industry. He brings with him a broad range of experience in all types of losses, including agricultural claims, domestic high net worth, multi million pound commercial property losses and local authority claims.
Mark has worked across the UK in various weather related events including Flooding in Cumbria and Lancaster. Mark is extremely hard working and is one of the youngest qualified adjusters in the country.
- Commercial Laundry Service: Flood Loss (USD 2.8 Million)
- Wall Paper & Fabric Suppliers: Flood Loss (USD 1.1 Million)
- Electrical Retailer: Flood Loss (USD 1 Million)
- Car Garage: Fire Loss (USD 446 K)
- Garden Centre: Flood Loss (279 K)
- Domestic High Net Worth Claim: Fire Loss (USD 279 K)
- Public House: Fire Loss (USD 335 K)
- Printing Machine: Accidental Damage Loss (USD 167 K)
- Domestic High Net Worth Claim: Escape of Oil Loss (USD 89 K)
- Live Stock: Theft Loss (USD 45 K)
Certificate of Insurance - Chartered Insurance of Loss Adjusters
Ashton Sixth Form College, BDMA Insurance Technician Course, Associate of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (ACILA), British Damage Management Association (BDMA) Ins Tech
High Net Worth, Agricultural, Business Interruption, Major and Complex Loss
17 years 2003