Mark has worked as an independent field adjuster since 1983. During his first eight years as a multi-line adjuster, he handled property, inland and wet marine, general, auto and products liability claims, and the investigation of workers’ compensation claims. His clientele consisted of public entity, self-insured, and domestic insurers.
Since his arrival at McLarens ( formerly Maxson Young) in 1991, Mark has focused on property, cargo, inland marine, jewelers block and FTC exposures. He has been OSHA-approved for toxic site access – Level A.
- Hospitality Catastrophe: Fire loss (USD 12 Million)
- Hospitality Catastrophe: Fire loss (USD 5 Million)
- Retail Catastrophe: Water loss (USD 4.5 Million)
- Retail: Fire Loss (USD 2.3 Million)
- Hospitality Catastrophe: Wind Loss (USD 12 Million)
- Public Entity: Fire Loss (USD 4 Million)
- Industrial Catastrophe: Wind Loss (USD 2 Million)
- Industrial Equipment: Fire loss (USD 2 Million)
- Marina: Fire Loss (USD 3.5 Million)
- Winery / Hospitality: Earthquake Loss (USD 3 Million)