Martin is a dual qualified Chartered Accountant and Chartered Loss Adjuster holding a PhD in Civil Engineering.
Prior to joining McLarens as their Head of Forensic Accounting in Australia, Martin was the Global Head of Forensic Accounting for a multi-national firm of loss adjusters and the Country Manager of their Specialist Adjusting unit overseeing the operations of their large and complex loss, Construction and Power & Energy, Liability and Forensic Accounting divisions.
Martin specializes in the forensic analysis and adjustment of Business Interruption, Cyber, Product Contamination/Product Liability, Fidelity/3rd Party Fraud and Stock Claims, and is a recognized industry leader in the assessment of Business Interruption and Product Contamination claims, providing training and expert advice to the broader insurance community.
- Mining: Business Interruption (AUD 400 Million)
- Mining: Flood/Business Interruption (AUD 270 Million)
- Food Processing: Fire/Business Interruption (AUD 120 Million)
- Car Industry: Fire/Business Interruption (AUD 110 Million)
- Petrochemicals: Explosion/Business Interruption (AUD 50 Million)
- Electronics: Fidelity (AUD 90 Million)
- Construction Fidelity (AUD 20 Million)
- Food & Beverage: Malicious Tamper (AUD 25 Million)
- Pharmaceutical: Product Extorsion (AUD 16 Million)
- Food and Beverages: Accidental Contamination (AUD 15 Million)