Born and raised in the Seattle area, Matt attended the University of Washington and graduated with a Bachelors Degree with a major in Ancient History. After graduation, he entered into the insurance industry at the ground level as a property adjuster. He worked for (1) company for 19 years, working his way up the ladder with experience and mentor-ship. He was given the opportunity to work for Mclarens/Norcross to continue his career with the experience and expertise of a flagship company that is respected in the industry.
- Dog Food Manufacturing Plant (USD 300 K)
- Multiple Residential Fire Losses (Exceeding USD 600 K)
- Residential Water Loss (USD 325 K)
- Timber Loss due to negligent Fire (USD 250 K)
- Multiple Commercial Water Losses (Exceeding USD 400 K)