Between 2010 – 2014, Mayuree worked for New Hampshire Insurance as a Marine Complex Claim Handler, where she gained experience in complex and General Average (GA) claims. She moved to join McLarens Thailand in 2014 and was promoted to Marine Manager leading the experienced adjuster in 2015.
After McLarens and being appointed as a Lloyd’s Agent in Bangkok in 2016, Mayuree hosted Lloyd’s Marine conference in Bangkok and attended Cargo Claims & Recoveries Training. In the same year, she attended Lloyd’s Event in Singapore to meet local Insurers, Marine Workshop in Shanghai and Lloyd’s Technical Cargo Surveying Training in Sydney.
In 2017, Mayuree attended Lloyd’s Agency Conference in London where she gained an opportunity to present McLarens’ services to the Insurers and Brokers around the world.
- Freight Forwarder’s liability claim assigned by Codan Insurance Denmark– the barge “THEPAPORN 31” carrying the middle section of wind turbine towers sank in the Chao Phraya River on 27 November 2017 (USD 1 Million, including refloating operation)
- Damage to frozen tuna due to failure of the vessel’s machinery (USD 300 K)
- Damage to steel structure of the overhead crane during discharging at Laem Chabang port (USD 270 K)
- Damage to Hull and Machinery resulted from grounding (USD 98 K)
- Mechanical damage to Aerial devices (USD 40 K)
- Insect infestation of Pasta in a shipping container (USD 30 K)
- Quality issues for frozen fish due to variation in temperature (USD 15 K)