Michael joined McLarens in 2015, bringing with him a wide array of adjusting experience. During Michael’s adjusting career, he has worked as an Independent Insurance Adjuster representing underwriters and re-insurers on national/international claims for over four years.
For seven years, he held various liability positions, focusing on investigations and training with The Hartford. Additionally, Michael was a Bodily Injury Insurance Adjuster and Motor Vehicle Appraiser for three years.
- County: Wildfire (USD 8.0 Million)
- Manufacturing Facility: Hazardous Waste Leak ( USD 4.0 Million)
- Multi-Family Residential Building Complex: Wind (USD $3.0 Million)
- Health Care Facility: Flood (USD 3.0 Million)
- Multi-Family Residential Building: Fire (USD 1.5 Million)
- Fitness Center: Water Main Break (USD 1.5 Million)
- Cannabis Crop: Theft (300 K)
- Builder’s Risk: (USD 300 K)
- Complex Construction Accidents: Experience with The New York State Labor Laws
- Various liability investigations conducted on behalf of insurers representing contractors, schools, restaurants, and manufacturers for products liability, premises liability, slip/trip and falls, assaults of various natures, psychological trauma, and severe bodily injury cases