Mike joined McLarens in 2011 after previously spending seven years in the oil and gas industry, where he gained invaluable experience in the exploration for and production of natural resources for some of the nation’s largest oil and gas companies.
With McLarens, Mike has focused on the handling of energy losses while also handling commercial property losses and servicing several national accounts. He has conducted damage appraisals and settlement recommendations on behalf of multiple carriers for commercial properties and energy business sectors.
Additionally, Mike has handled catastrophe claims as an adjuster and third party administrator including the May 20, 2013 Moore, OK tornado, as well as Super Storm Sandy.
- Wind Farm Loss (USD 4.5 Million)
- Catastrophic Hail Loss (USD 2 Million)
- Energy: Inland Marine/Tornado (USD 2 Million)
- Multiple Claims as Third Party Administrator for Various London Syndicates: Super Storm Sandy
- Multiple Claims as Third Party Administrator for Various London Syndicates: Polar Vortex