Mike graduated from Harbin Institute of Technology with a degree in marketing. Following his graduation, Mike joined the Municipal Grain Bureau in Harbin, where he was rapidly promoted to the position of Deputy Manager.
Mike then joined Dongfeng Peugeot Automobile Co., Ltd. in Shenzhen as an Executive Director where he has accumulated a wealth experience in the automobile industry.
In 2010, Mike commenced his career with an international loss adjusting company as a supervisor of the Property & Casualty Department, during which time he was involved in handling numerous types of property and engineering claims.
Mike joined McLarens in 2012 as a senior Loss Adjuster in the Property and Casualty Department.
- Damage to 6 wind power generators (RMB 3 Million)
- Fire at a wool factory in Shenzhen (RMB 8 Million)
- Fire at a furniture factory (RMB 2.6 Million)
- Storm damage at a plastics factory in Dongguan (RMB 1.2 Million)
- Typhoon damage at a factory in Shantou (RMB 5.22 Million adjusted to RMB 1.5 Million)
- Storm damage to a composite company in Dongguan (RMB 2.04 Million adjusted to RMB 1.24 Million)
- Storm damage to a property management company in Guiyang (RMB 11.08 Million adjusted to RMB 4.28 Million)
- Product liability involving an energy company in Shenzhen (RMB 3.13 adjusted to RMB 620 K)
- Rain storm damage to a hotel in Huizhou (Adjusted to RMB 4.5 Million)
- CAR case involving a photo-voltaic technology company in Shenzhen (RMB 2.2 Million)