Mitchell Zegarra began his adjusting career with McLarens/Norcross in 2013 with goals to expand his experience and knowledge in becoming a multi-line adjuster.
Mitchell has experience adjusting property losses in commercial, industrial and residential, handling a variety of claims involving fire, smoke, water, theft and vandalism. His experience includes assessing and estimating damages, scope of work, negotiations as well as the determination of coverages.
In addition to his experience, Mitchell has also responded to handle a variety of Catastrophic losses in connection with Hurricane Harvey (2017), Tubbs Wildfire (2017), Woolsey Wildfire (2018) and many more.
- Commercial Structure: Tubbs Fire (USD 219 K)
- Commercial Shopping Center: Woolsey Fire (USD 274 K)
- Commercial Structure: Thomas Fire (USD 240 K)
- Single Family Dwelling: Fire Damage (USD 291 K)
- Multi-Unit Apartment Complex: Water Damage (USD 173 K)
- Catastrophe Responses: Hurricane Harvey (2017), Tubbs Wildfire (2017), Woolsey Wildfire (2018), Thomas Fire (2018), Hurricane Dorian (2019)