Mustafa has been involved in the industry since 2005. Conducted loss assignments pertaining to fire, machinery breakdown and marine. He has conducted valuations of assets of various industries and conducted risk inspection of textile mills, power and cement plants.
- Fire Loss at Textile Mill due to Riots (Approx. USD 11 Million)
- Machinery Breakdown to turbine at a Gas Compression Station (Approx. USD 2.4 Million)
- Flood Loss at Furnace Oil Storage Terminal (Approx. USD 2.5 Million)
- Breakdown of Gas Turbine Generator (Approx. USD 2.2 Million)
- Assisted in handling of fire loss at a Chemical Plant (Approx. USD 9.7 Million)
- Handling of various claims pertaining to machinery breakdown and marine losses