Nathan has over 16 years of experience in the insurance industry. He began work as both a producer and an agent before transitioning to adjusting. During his time as in the industry, Nathan has consistently been recognized for his skillset in service to others, communication, and productivity. He has handled larger, complex losses with numerous exposures to successful conclusion for over a decade.
Nathan’s strengths include policy interpretation and knowledge of multiple exposures such as business interruption and business personal property. His areas of expertise involve commercial roofing systems, building envelopes, interior finishes, and detailed, multi-million-dollar losses for hail, fire, water, and builder risk.
Nathan joined McLarens in 2022. He remains committed in his passion to provide asset protection and excellent customer service to clients, while actively continuing to build relationships with brokers/agents, risk managers and carriers.
- Athletic Apparel: Riot/Vandalism (USD 22 Million)
- Global Footwear Store: Riot/Vandalism (USD 15 Million)
- Commercial Warehouse: Hail (USD 6 Million)
- Commercial Ambulance/Counseling Practice: Hurricane (USD 5 Million)
- Golf Clubhouse/Restaurant: Fire (USD 2 Million)
- Multiple Independent School Districts: Hail/Wind/Water (USD 5+ Million)