Nicola is a Chartered Loss Adjuster specialising in complex property losses across a broad range of industries including: Retail, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality and Industrial.
Commencing her Loss Adjusting career with a global adjusting firm in 2002, Nicola has gained extensive experience in the adjustment of a property losses across Complex Commercial, Strata, SME, Minor Contract Works, Major Domestic and Class Action/ Litigation support.
Nicola has extensive experience in catastrophe/ disaster response including flood, bushfire, and storm events.
Nicola is an Associate member of AICLA and a Senior Associate of ANZIIF.
- Recreation Facility – Flood ( AUD 2.5 Million)
- Commercial Strata – Fire (AUD 2 Million)
- Hospitality Venue ( AUD 3.5 Million) (Team)
- Hospital – Water (AUD 1.3 Million)
- Storage Facility – Fire (AUD 1 Million)
- Waste Recycling Plant – Implosion (AUD 1.2 Million)
- Warehouse – Malicious Damage (AUD 1.25 Million)
- Library – Water (AUD 1 Million)
- Quantification Class Action claims- Litigation support (Multiple projects)