Orvin began his claims career in 1987 as a Commercial Property Field Adjuster. Orvin has worked with several independent adjusting firms throughout his career. Since joining the insurance industry, he has handled commercial claims throughout the U.S. and the Carribean.
Orvin joined McLarens in 2016 as an Executive General Adjuster and has a proven and successful track record of professional experience in handling various types of commercial claims domestically, and in the Carribean. Orvin also handles claims in the London Market, and with multiple carriers.
Orvin is proficient in estimate writing, business interruption, extra expense, policy account management, self-insured retentions, captives, and handling commercial hurricane losses. Orvin has worked and adjusted claims on every major hurricane since 1988 that has made landfall in the U.S. and Carribean.
- Cedar Oil Plant Loss: (USD $50 Million)
- Power Plant Loss (USD $160 Million)
- Distillery Loss: (USD $3.8 Million)
- Amusement Park: Hurricane Loss (USD $3.2 Million)
- Apartment Complex: Fire Loss (USD $2.4 Million)
- Boat Marina Hurricane Loss (USD $70 Million
- Pipe Manufacturer Loss: (USD $8 Million)
- Builder’s Risk: Hurricane Loss (USD $17 Million)
- Generation Plant: Fire Loss (USD $2.2 Million)
- School Campus: Fire (USD $1.5 Million)
- State University: Water (USD $1.2 Million)
- School Campus: Fire (USD $2 Million)
- State University: Flood
- State University: Water Damage
- State University: Water Damage (USD $12 Million)