Born and raised on the Island of Oahu, main island of Hawaii, Joshua graduated from the University of Hawaii in 2012, while simultaneously working as an Assistant Manager in Waikiki, Honolulu, overseeing 20 employees.
Joshua began working in the Insurance Industry in 2013, obtaining his Producer licensing in Property, Casualty, Life, and Health insurance.
In 2017 Joshua transitioned into property claims, Adjusting throughout the State of Hawaii, as well as CAT duty in New York. Joshua specializes in Residential and Commercial Property claims.
- Luxury Condominium: Fire (USD $4 Million)
- Multi-Unit Hotel: Windstorm (USD $400 K)
- Condominium: Fire (USD $600 K)
- Hurricane IDA: NY CAT Claims
- Residential: Fire (USD $500 K)