Padraig joined McLarens in 2018 as a property adjuster for commercial claims in London. While in London, he was the dedicated adjuster and account liaison for council clients.
Padraig entered into the insurance industry with ProAdjust Limited working in Sligo as a property adjuster for domestic and commercial losses and third-party liability claims involving property damage. Padraig then went on to join Cunningham Lindsey Australia in 2010 working out of their Melbourne branch as property adjuster for domestic and commercial losses. In 2016, he became a Risk Management Surveyor with Allianz carrying out risk surveys on various types of commercial properties, e.g. factories, hospitals, care homes, public houses, schools etc.
Padraig recently relocated to Ireland to join our McLarens team there.
- Domestic Dwelling – Fire claim (total loss) – €175,000.00
- Domestic Dwellings – Flood claims – up to a value of €75,000.00
- Domestic Property – Storm claim – $150,000.00
- Commercial Warehouse – Stock claim – $75,000.00
- Commercial Business – Theft claim – $55,000.00
- Secondary School – Escape of Water – £85,000.00
- Two Neighbouring Flats – Escape of Water – £146,000.00
- Primary School – Escape of Water – £100,000.00