Pathomkul started his adjusting career in 2010 with Crawford & Company (Thailand) Limited., where he was involved in handling various losses arising from the October 2010, Hadyai Floods and the October 2011, Thailand national floods. He also gained experience from earthquake losses in the North of Thailand in March 2011.
In November 2015, he moved to Sedgwick (Thailand) Limited, where he was a part of the team to handle the claim arising from the collapse of the saddle of Xe-Pian/Xe-Namnoy dam, hydropower project, Lao PDR, in July 2018. In addition, he was responsible for several Timber Specified Perils claims in the North and Northeast of Thailand.
Pathomkul joined McLarens in August 2019 as Assistant Engineering Manager.
- Member of the team assembled to handle the collapse of Xe-Pian/Xe-Namnoy Dam, Lao PDR
- Numerous flood losses involving local businesses at Hadyai, 2010
- Various claims arising from the Thailand National Floods in 2011
- Earthquake losses in the North of Thailand in March 2011
- Various pile deviation losses for many well-known construction companies
- Numerous flood and windstorm claims at rubber plantations
- Collapse of an advertising signboard and impact damage to Third Party properties (USD 250 K)
- Fire claim of poultry farm in Khon Kaen (USD 1 Million)
- Theft during construction of a motorway control centre in Chonburi (USD 500 K)
- Various Product Liability claimed involving a global manufacturer of home appliances