Having graduated with a BA Hons Degree in Business and from working within banking, Paul began his loss adjusting career in 2002 with Capita McLarens, before moving to Cunningham Lindsey. Paul joined McLarens in 2010. He has assisted a number of major Insurers throughout his career and has been part of major incident teams handling catastrophe claims during the 2007 floods in Leeds, Hull and Gloucestershire, 2012 foods on the East Coast, and 2015 and 2016 floods in York and Halifax.
Paul has experience in a wide range of claims handling including commercial property, domestic and HNW sectors. He is a consummate professional with a natural ability to balance superb investigative and quantum measurement skills with a level of quality around service and expectation management that elude many.
- Printing Press: Fire Damage with associated business interruption (£700 K)
- Water Company: Flood Damage to 16 residential properties (£500 K)
- Mountain-side Property in France (Private Clients Insurers): Accidental Damages (£400 K)
- Grade 1 Heritage Property: Damages (£350 K)
- High-end Specified Wrist Watch: Fraud Investigation (£25 K)
- High School: Fire Damage (£500 K)
- School Canteen: Roof Collapse (£450 K)
- High-rise Block of Flats: Water Damage (£150 K)