Having worked in Insurance since 2000, Paul has gained significant experience handing major and complex losses in the UK and Australia.While working in the UK for one of the major adjusting firms, Paul initially worked as a fraud investigator before moving into the Major Loss team where he completed his professional studies (ACII and ACILA) and was promoted to Major Loss Adjuster.
In 2011, Paul decided to progress his career in Australia to further develop the Major Loss team in Melbourne which won the AICLA Victoria Adjuster of the Year award in 2015. Since relocating to Australia, Paul has been appointed to handle a broad range of major and complex commercial property losses involving Manufacturing, Retail, Owners Corporation, Hospitality, and Further Education. In addition, Paul was part of the Special Risks team handing Power, Energy, and Mining losses throughout Australasia.
Paul joined the team at McLarens in 2017 and is a Committee Member for AICLA Victoria.
- Owners Corporation: Fire (AUD 6 Million)
- Manufacturing: Chemical Fire (AUD 3 Million)
- Research & Development: Loss of Use (AUD 10 Million)
- Restaurant/Pub: Fire (AUD 7 Million)
- Hospital: Water Damage (AUD 4 Million)
- Further Education: Temperature Controlled Environment (AUD 3 Million)
- Hotel: Fire (AUD 3 Million)
- Church: Fire (AUD 1 Million)
- Storage Facility: Water Damage (AUD 1.5 Million)
- Retail: Fire (AUD 2 Million)
Other Adjuster on team (Property Claims):
- Retail: Impact Damage from Aircraft (AUD 8 Million)
- Government: Flood & Storm Damage to State Assets (AUD 14 Million)
- Mining: Collapsed Ventilation Shaft (AUD 8 Million)
- Construction: Fire (AUD 5 Million)
- Mining: Prevention of Damage (AUD 26.5 Million)
- Mining: Damage to Effluent Outfall Pipe (AUD 35 Million)