Paul began his career in claims over two decades ago and has been an independent adjuster since 1994. He started in marine claims and moved into property and casualty loss adjusting and was mentored by experienced adjusters in handling complex losses.
Paul continues to adjust complex property losses while for the past several years has turned to specialization in claims in the entertainment industry including; production and live entertainment time element and physical damage, sports and gaming including A&H, and live entertainment non-appearance and cancellation. Recently, Paul has been engaged as an expert witness in multiple cases involving claims handling and coverage application and has testified at trial.
- Performers Las Vegas Residency; Cancellation (USD 2.3 Million)
- Residential & Commercial Structure portfolio; Hail (USD 28 Million)
- Commercial Baking, Multiple Locations; Superstorm Sandy (USD 7 Million)
- International Resort: Hurricane Odile (USD 60 Million)
- Run of River Hydroelectric Plant; Mechanical Breakdown (USD 4 Million)
- International Hotel Chain; Active Assailant TE Loss (USD 4 Million)
- Hotel Convention Center; Tornado/ Storm loss (USD 5 Million)
- Music Festival; Weekend rain out mitigation/ damage (USD 1.2 Million)
- Railroad/ Infrastructure; Tidal Surge (USD 5 Million)
- Multiple International CAT Deployments; Losses in excess of (USD 100 Million)