Paul started his insurance career in 1987 joining Sun Alliance as a Trainee Underwriter before moving into the claims team as a Senior Claims Handler.
In 1991 Paul joined Davies Loss Adjusters where he was employed in various roles for 24 years starting as a general loss adjuster and rising to an Associate Director before leaving in 2015.
In 2015 Paul joined Criterion Loss Adjusters dealing with claims and major losses for products including Mid Net Worth, High Net Worth, Ultra High Net Worth, Antiques and Fine Art insurance becoming a Major Loss Manager.
Paul joined McLarens in 2023. He has experience in dealing with a wide range of claims both domestic and commercial including buildings, contents, High Net Worth, business interruption, Subsidence and agricultural claims from first notification to final settlement up to £3,500,000 including negotiated cash settlements and full reinstatement projects.
- Fire damage to High Net Worth (HNW) property and contents – £2,350,000
- Burst water main (HNW) – £500,000
- Impact damage by HGV – £300,000
- Fire damage to fine art in storage facility (HNW) – £3,200,000
- Theft of jewellery and watch collection (HNW) – £600,000
- Fire damage to Grade I listed building (HNW) – £2,800,000
- Flood damage to commercial unit – £215,000
- Fire damage to HNW property and contents involving fatalities – £1,600,000
- Escape of oil affecting property foundations – £325,000
- Storm damage to Gothic Manor house – £185,000