Prabhat has experience in the field Loss Adjuster around 19 years. After Engineering, he joined an international adjusting firm (Cunningham Lindsey) to begin trainee, & after getting License worked up to different designation as a Branch Manager, carrying out various loss assessments in Fire, Marine, Engineering, for 8 years. Further he moved to Insurance companies to strengthen his knowledge, exposure & after that He Joined Mclarens in 2014 & has handled various claims across property, engineering & construction, and Marine lines during his profile in Claims till now.
He also has experience in handling Major Breakdown, Explosion, Fire & CAT loss including flood claims in Maharashtra & Gujarat. He is involved in the Insurance Institute of India and the Insurance Surveyors and Loss Assessors associations.
- Major claims handled for volume approx.: 40 million of Kargil, J&K during Kashmir Flood under CAR policy.
- Fire claim of stock (value 5 million.)
- Engineering claim under Mega Policy claim (Loss Value: 15 million)
- Various Marine claims of GE Energy/Alstom in Marine as well as Engineering Policy.
- SAP-3 Explosion claim value approx. 70 million under Mega Risk Policy.
- General Liability Insurance Claim GBP 225,500.
- Road Project Claims of 30 million.
- Association in One Major claim of Breakdown loss of Reliance Industries claim Value 500 million.