Quang joined McLarens in 2011 and has been a Non-Marine Manager since 2014. Quang focuses on large losses leading the team that is deployed to manage such cases. His 10 years’ experience has been gained over a wide range of non-marine classes including general property, casualty, power & energy, engineering, product recall and business interruption. In fulfilling this role, he has handled claims in Laos, Cambodia, Singapore, USA and UK.
Quang was the winner of 2021 McLarens Platinum Circle Employee Award that recognises outstanding performance in his role as a leading adjuster in Vietnam.
• Steam Turbine Machinery Breakdown- Business Interruption
(USD 80 Million)
• Steam Turbine Rotor Shaft Failure- EAR (USD 10 Million)
• Coal Mill- Riot during Erection (USD 8 Million)
• Motorbike Manufacturing Plant- Property Damage and Business Interruption (USD 10 Million)
• Beverage Manufacturing Plant- Machinery Breakdown and Business Interruption (USD 9 Million)
• Home Appliance Manufacturing Plant: Fire Loss (USD 5 Million)
• Shoes Manufacturing Plant: Fire Loss (USD 5 Million)
• Plastic Manufacturing Plant: Riot (USD 5 Million)
• Warehouse: Fire loss (USD 8 Million)
• Petrochemical Project: EAR (USD 5 Million)
• Coal Mill- Flood Loss (USD 8 Million)
• Food Processing Company- Product Recall and Third Party Liability (USD 2 Million)
• Thermal Power Plant Project losses(USD 1 Million- USD 5 Million)