Ridge Kirn began his adjusting career in 2011 with a nationwide commercial property/casualty independent adjusting company, where he held titles including Property Adjuster, Senior Property Adjuster and General Adjuster. In July of 2019, Ridge joined McLarens as General Adjuster. He was promoted to Regional General Adjuster in 2021.
Ridge has a wide range of claim handling experience across various classes of business types such as: rural/farm properties, retail locations, habitational (single and multi-family) buildings, educational facilities, hospitals, hotels, motels and manufacturing complexes. Ridge’s claim experience also includes a variety of coverages and loss types such a property damage, time element, builder’s risk and business personal property. Ridge’s catastrophe experience includes Hurricane Sandy (2013) and Hurricane Matthew (2016).
- School District: Hail Damage (USD 2.3 Million)
- Apartment: Fire Damage (USD 600 K)
- Condominium Association: Hail Damage (USD 2.2 Million)
- Hospital: Water Damage (USD 225 K)
- School District: Hail Damage (USD 850 K)
- Warehouse: Fire Damage (USD 260 K)