Rob started in the insurance industry straight out of college over 28 years ago with a then nationally recognized independent adjusting company. His entire career has been in the independent adjusting arena working his way from a Trainee Adjuster to now a Senior Executive General Adjuster joining McLarens in 2022. He is domiciled in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Early in his career Rob was trained in multiple lines soon dedicating his time exclusively to the discipline of commericial property loss adjusting. Through the years he has handled numerous complex losses in various industry sectors both nationally and internationally. He is appointed adjuster on mutiple accounts with a solid understanding of layered quota share insurance programs with domestic and/or foreign insurers.
- High School Auditorium Collapse (USD 6 Million)
- Canning Plant Power Failure (USD 6 Million)
- Tornado – Commercial Structure (USD 14 Million)
- School Fire (USD 2 Million)
- Winter Storm – Hospitality (USD 11 Million)
- Lava – State Owned Building (USD 4 Million)
- Builder’s Risk – Water – Hospitality (USD 5 Million
- Poultry Brooding House Fire (USD 5 Million)
- Substrate Plant Fire (USD 220 Million)
- Wild Fire – Hospitality (USD 3 Million)
- Tornado – Commercial Structure (USD 2 Million)
- Builder’s Risk – Water – High Rise Mixed Use Building (USD 10 Million)
- Winter Storm – Multiple Commercial Locations (USD 3 Million)
- Hurricane – Multi-Family (USD 18 Million)